Adobe Photoshop tutorial: Get the right design size for your T shirt

On my previous post, I wrote about "5 ways to earn money from home" and one of it is to sell T shirts online. Wearing T shirts with some cool messages has always been a trend and its never to late to embark on this business. As I have mentioned before, Printful offers a great platform for beginners. There's absolutely no need to worry when it comes to inventory and shipping as they takes care of everything except design and marketing.

Having said that,it's extremely crucial to get the right print area for your T shirt to avoid delay in printing and bad customer experience. In this blog post, I will explain how you can get the right template for your T shirt using Adobe Photoshop. 

Please note of the below requirement. I can't emphasize on how important this is.

Maximum size of print area: 12 x 16 inch

File resolution recommendations: 150-300 DPI, I always select 300 dpi and my designs turn out fine all the time

Print file format: PNG and JPEG 

 Open Photoshop. Go to File -> New

 And this box will appear.

Always select Transparent for background contents otherwise the background of your design will appear as white! 

Follow this template and you will never go wrong.If you have any question, let me know in the comment section below.And if you haven', join Printful now and start selling your designs!

All the best!


 

 

Comments